Thursday, May 18, 2006

Your train of thought

The train is leaving the station
and it's the last one at this hour.
You'd better hurry, my flower,
or I'm afraid you'll be stuck here.

This is not a good place to stay
(that's even by my low standards).
If I don't catch it, I'll run,
for I don't wanna be stuck here.

Please don't dream there'll be another
it is the worst of your mistakes.
This is where your heart most aches,
and you don't wanna be stuck here

Earth and heaven, purgatory and more:
the stations this train goes through.
Better leave behind your hope, do;
because now you are just stuck here.

And in which one of the stations
do you think you are standing? Well?
I guess you know already, it's Hell
and you are really, deeply, stuck here.

Finished on 06/18/1998          

No comments: